Wednesday, May 2, 2007

This is Bunk yo


yo.This lovely lady above is my friend Tash from the coast.OMG umm so i kinda bummed because i may no longer have the job that i never even started. i went to petro to find out when i work, and becky was all like ..." umm Barb will call you" and she never did call me back. so y and then i called to see about the staff meeting and apparently i am not needed so im not even going. w/e i think im going to apply at Jills (Vallance Pottery) and hopefully get a job. That would be awesome. anyways i had the wierdest dream yesterday that i lived at the end of a rainbow and i married a leprechaun. (sorry Wayne) and somebody stole our gold so i was crying .. then i finally saw the leprechaun's face and it was Taylor so i freaked out and ran back to my "human" house and Wayne stepped onme for marrying Taylor... weird huh? so ya Copperthorn is not as great as I thought he was.. But Hawkins.. hmmm........NOT. lol im so offended because Dana said that if Copperthorn was crying over me than he had a lotta crying ahead of him. isnt that mean? im so not mad but DHHHAAAANG shot to the heart! lol so i heard some potientally disturbing news! Sheila wants to move in with Derek! That is like my second home. Kaylana says that He wont listen to me, but i think that i can convince Derek of anything (if you know what i mean). well tootles, dears for my mind is beginning to go blank but i love you all so Farewell for now.........xoxoxoxox

No comments: