Thursday, May 3, 2007


So now i know. I am no longer employed at Petro Canada, For RETARDED reasons unmentioned. Whatever, now i can see my mom this summer. Getting outta here is waaay more important than that job anyway. But i might apply at Vallance pottery to work maybe until July. Yesterday was the worst day of my life, todays not peachy keen either. Hopefully wont be here next year. might just stay in the coast with my mom and Tash. Why? Things just arent working out for me up here. To much Drama for my liking, cant get a job.... I just feel like my days are being wasted with doing absolutely nothing. Down in the coast i would be able to see my mom and my godparents everyday, and I would have MUCH better chances of getting a job, too. And me and Tash wuld be going to the same school. I dont know... this whole situation im in (youd only kno if ur in the circle of trust) and now the job thing.... its all knida like a last line for me. There should not be this much bulls**t all the time... i dont care HOW small the town is. But the only draw back from moving is my friends. I dont know if i will be able to leave them.(Luv u guys) and it would be hard leaving Wayne, too. Oh well i'll think of something because i always do. Love everybody. Peace MF's

No comments: